All Pest Solutions Uses a Proactive Approach to Help Protect Your Business
Whether you currently have a pest infestation or not there are risks to your business that you can take steps to protect against. All Pest Solutions uses a proactive approach by anticipating problem areas of infestation that will save your business money.
There Are Some Reasons You Should Consider Pest Control For Your Business.
- Save Money - your stock may be at risk from damage and contamination. How much would it cost you in lost revenues if one of your customers received contaminated goods?
- Make Money - being able to demonstrate due diligence and a positive proactive approach to protecting your business can attract new customers and help develop existing ones.
- Reputation - how much is it worth? How much would it be worth if your customers experienced the effects of an infestation?
- Save Time - having a reputable contractor taking care of your needs saves you time on inspecting your premises for pest activity.
- Survival - at its very worse, the ultimate sanction of a pest infestation posing a health risk can be to close your business down.
What Should You Look For in a Contractor?
- Fully trained and qualified surveyors and technicians
- Demonstration of recognized Health & Safety procedures
- Application of the Exclusion, Restriction, Destruction principle
- Appropriate Public Liability Insurance in place
- Member of the National Pest Management Association (NPMA)
- Detailed, clear and concise reporting & recommendations